- Where can I buy a LifeArt coffin?
- Why can’t I buy a coffin directly from LifeArt?
- What is the delivery timeframe?
- How much do LifeArt coffins cost?
- Can I use photos, art or images to create my very own design?
- Will you have more designs?
- Can I decorate a LifeArt coffin myself, and if so what with?
- Can I get help with personalisation ideas?
- Do you have designs suitable for my parents or grandparents age?
- Can LifeArt coffins be used for a burial or cremation?
- Can LifeArt coffins be used for a natural burial?
- Can it handle all weather conditions?
- Are LifeArt cardboard coffins permitted for use in Australia?
- Can a LifeArt coffin be included in a prepaid or pre-arranged funeral?
LifeArt coffins must be purchased through a funeral director. You can find a list of funeral homes who are currently stocking our products on this website. If your local funeral director is not on this list, ask them to call LifeArt straight away.
LifeArt is a wholesale business that sells coffins directly to funeral homes. In our experience, liaising directly with a funeral director allows us to address any questions they may have about the suitability of our product.
Your LifeArt coffin can be delivered within the time it takes to organise a funeral. As a general rule of thumb, the following applies:
- Single orders from our catalogue range - if received and confirmed before midday (Sydney time) dispatched the same day and then in the hands of the courier
- Orders from our catalogue range with a personalised text to be added - add 24 hours to the above
- Custom design orders - normally dispatched on the next working day after you have approved the final design
Generally, LifeArt supplies the requested order to your funeral home within 3 days, but delivery times are entirely subject to the courier's delivery schedules.
Your funeral director will be able to provide you with exact information about costs.
This is because a range of factors can affect the price, including the distance required to deliver the coffin, and how many coffins the funeral director is able to have as stock on hand.
LifeArt’s coffins range from a natural finish or a White-Decorate-It-Yourself, to a high quality printed coffin from our catalogue range, through to a fully personalised coffin designed with support from our graphic designer.
You sure can! This kind of personalisation if one of the major benefits our coffins offer.
We have a professional and experienced graphic design team who are happy to personalise any design for you. They will advise you on the quality of images required, answer your questions about the design process, and ensure you have approved the design before it goes to print.
Remember, if you are having a personalised coffin, your approval is an important factor in when the finished product can be delivered.
You can view our gallery of custom design examples for inspiration.
The LifeArt range is continually evolving. You can return to our website from time to time to see more designs or you can suggest your own.
You can view our catalogue range gallery or our custom design examples for inspiration.
LifeArt has created the White-DIY coffin so that family and friends can decorate the coffin with charcoal, crayons, pastels, pencils, felt pens, oil or acrylic paints.
The White-DIY LifeArt coffin can also be decorated by pasting a collage of photos or covering the coffin with a flag, pall, quilt or similar items.
Visit our decorate-it-yourself section for inspiration.
LifeArt has a professional and experienced graphic design team who are happy to personalise any design for you. They will advise you on the quality of images required, answer your questions about the design process, and ensure you have approved the design before it goes to print.
To get you thinking, here are some tips:
- Think about what is in your heart
- Use images that reminds you of the person. It doesn't have to be fancy; it just has to have meaning
LifeArt's designs are not about ages, they are about individuals.
Visit our catalogue range gallery to find one which speaks to you about your loved one’s personality, or get inspired by previous custom designs to create your own bespoke coffin by supplying photos to our graphic design team. We have a wide variety of designs and themes, both subtle and bright.
Yes, a LifeArt coffin is suited for both burial and cremation.
LifeArt’s Natural coffin is ideal for those wanting a natural burial. You will need to order this product along with rope handles in order to to qualify for entry into most natural burial areas.
Ask your nearest funeral director who is a LifeArt supplier for more information.
Yes. LifeArt coffins are suitable for use in all weather conditions.
Absolutely. Speak to your funeral arranger for further information.
Order a LifeArt coffin
To order a coffin or portrait from a LifeArt supplier, please follow the link below: